Skip to content
1. Keep Yourself Hydrated
- Consuming enough water increases energy & relieves fatigue, promotes weight loss, flushes out toxins & boosts immune system.
- Aim to drink around 4-5 litres a day to keep your body hydrated all the time.
2. Walk Regularly
- Maintain a healthy weight & Prevent or manage various conditions, including heart disease, high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes
- Aim for a total of about 30 minutes of brisk walking every day.
Eat Mindfully Without Any Distraction
- Avoid eating when distracted, eat slowly, take your time and do not over-eat.
- Chewing your food thoroughly, helps in digestion
Get Enough Sleep
- Getting enough sleep improves memory.
- It helps to have healthier skin.
- Easy way tp spend less time and money at the doctor.
Avoid drug, alcohol and tobacco
- For a healthy and disease-free life
- Reduces chance of developing heart problems.
- Stop drinking alcohol helps to weight loss